Hello everyone,
I am preparing to pass VMware vSphere 8 certification and would like to learn more about the prerequisites and knowledge required to be successful in the exam. I do have certain basic virtualization knowledge, but I am not sure whether vSphere experience is required to pass the exam. What I would really like to know is related to the prerequisite side. Should one practice the vSphere administration beforehand, especially such aspects as virtual machine administration, ESXi host management, networking, storage, resource management and troubleshooting? Or can one have enough theoretical knowledge in virtualization field to prepare properly? Moreover, I wonder about the real benefit of having such certification. Will it be useful only for validating the current skills of IT person or can it make any difference during transition to VMware administration and infrastructure? While preparing for the exam, I went through previous VMware vSphere exam questions. Some of them are quite easy and understandable, but there are also those which require understanding how certain vSphere components operate together. For anyone who has already completed the vSphere 8 certification, I’d really appreciate your perspective. What background did you have before taking the exam, and did you find hands-on experience necessary? Also, looking back, what benefit has the certification actually provided in your work or career? yet I’m using this page for preparations: https://www.pass4future.com/questions/vmware/2v0-21.23
Any advice from people who have already gone through the process would be really helpful.
I am preparing to pass VMware vSphere 8 certification and would like to learn more about the prerequisites and knowledge required to be successful in the exam. I do have certain basic virtualization knowledge, but I am not sure whether vSphere experience is required to pass the exam. What I would really like to know is related to the prerequisite side. Should one practice the vSphere administration beforehand, especially such aspects as virtual machine administration, ESXi host management, networking, storage, resource management and troubleshooting? Or can one have enough theoretical knowledge in virtualization field to prepare properly? Moreover, I wonder about the real benefit of having such certification. Will it be useful only for validating the current skills of IT person or can it make any difference during transition to VMware administration and infrastructure? While preparing for the exam, I went through previous VMware vSphere exam questions. Some of them are quite easy and understandable, but there are also those which require understanding how certain vSphere components operate together. For anyone who has already completed the vSphere 8 certification, I’d really appreciate your perspective. What background did you have before taking the exam, and did you find hands-on experience necessary? Also, looking back, what benefit has the certification actually provided in your work or career? yet I’m using this page for preparations: https://www.pass4future.com/questions/vmware/2v0-21.23
Any advice from people who have already gone through the process would be really helpful.
0